modules that easily fit on the Purple Planet?

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Kruvil
Wild-Eyed Zealot

modules that easily fit on the Purple Planet?

Post by Kruvil »

I'm going to start with the 0 level funnel. What DCC adventures fit well on the Purple Planet with just minor tweaking needed? Any suggestions?
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: modules that easily fit on the Purple Planet?

Post by ragboy »

Kruvil wrote:I'm going to start with the 0 level funnel. What DCC adventures fit well on the Purple Planet with just minor tweaking needed? Any suggestions?
One Who Watches
Emerald Enchanter
Tower out of Time
Frozen in Time (party of the beastman things...can't remember their names)
Colossus Arise

off the top of my head.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
MutoX
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by MutoX »

Really any of the Modules with a little imagination could be set on the Purple Planet, in "Sailors" The keep could be a blasted out ancient kith stronghold, the beastmen, mutants instead.

"The Savage Kings" could be interesting as well the village could be a kith village (which would make the distrustful villagers more distrustful due to the heros being non-kith) the Jarl a warlord instead.

Any dungeon is a hook to go underground to avoid the weirdling sun and/or roving warbands.
catseye yellow
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by catseye yellow »

just like mutox said. only straight urban things like carnifex, blades against death or jeweler that dealt in stardust would need more work.

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”