Fate's Fell Hand page count

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Aqueous1025
Gongfarmer

Fate's Fell Hand page count

Post by Aqueous1025 »

I am a bit confused about the page count between the Fate's Fell Hand module and the gold foil version of Fate's Fell Hand. I see it listed as 28 pages for the regular module and 16 pages for the gold foil version. I have also seen the regular version listed as 32 and 34 pages on other sites and reviews. I see that the description in the gold foil version says it contains the same game as the regular version so I am wondering why all the page counts are all over the place?? I also noted the typo referring it to a level 4 adventure on the gold foil versions description??

Anyone seen or have both or know why the page counts are so different?? and the typo???
Just curious if I am really missing something here because I feel a little lost as to whether or not the gold foil version is complete or partial of the original. Or maybe the original had some additional handouts or extras in it??

I have tried checking out reviews on the web but never see anything about this mentioned anywhere.

Thank you

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”