Looking for an Elemental styled DCC module

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

OttawaTom
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Looking for an Elemental styled DCC module

Post by OttawaTom »

Next May, my local gaming convention has asked for themed adventures based around either the elements, or the elemental planes, or some combination of the two. I'm still new to DCC, so I'm not certain what's out there. I'm wondering if anybody knows of a premade adventure that has an elemental theme.

If there's nothing available, there's always the elemental nodes in T1-4 that could be raided. :)
Rick
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: Gateway Games & More

Re: Looking for an Elemental styled DCC module

Post by Rick »

The Old God's Return

http://www.goodman-games.com/52013preview.html

PDF http://www.rpgnow.com/product/124270/Du ... ods-Return
A shivering plague. Knives glinting in the moonlight. A frigid mountain drifting in the sky. These ominous events attend the return of an evil long forgotten by Man. On the night of the winter solstice, when the world is balanced on a knife’s edge in the battle between fire and ice, a slumbering deity awakes. Now, only those heroes chosen as the champions of the Lord of Flickering Flames can end this growing threat before it reclaims its former malevolence and reminds the world why the old forests are places to be feared…

This special holiday-themed adventure is the perfect gift for your gamer friends. It is an excellent one-shot to play during the winter holidays!
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Playing the Game, by Perry Fehr, Purple Duck Games.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
OttawaTom
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by OttawaTom »

Thanks for the leads, I'll go and have a look at the modules. At the very least, it'll give me some ideas. :)

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”