Only boxed sets can get these items?

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Only boxed sets can get these items?

Post by MrHemlocks »

That's right, the Kickstarter for DCC #82: The Chained Coffin has done so well that the $30 Silver Foil edition and the $60 Gold Foil edition will be a boxed set! At these pledge levels, you get:
•Three adventures set in the Shudder Mountains, plus The Rat King's River of Death bonus adventure.
•The spinning wheel puzzle handout.
•The Almanac of the Shudder Mountains, including a bestiary, patron write-up for Ol' Blackcloak, the magic of the Shudder Mountains, random encounter tables, and more!
•And an awesome custom-printed box to put it all in!
I ordered the gold edition and really excited about my choice. Love all the stuff included within the box edition...mostly the campaign setting. Now I do not want to open my collector box set nor use it in any way...other than display. I ordered it and along with a few more adventures, including the $10.00 'standard' version of the Chain Coffin for me to read and game with. Is the ONLY way we can get all the items within the box set is to pledge cash for either the silver or gold versions? Or can these other items be bought separately? I do not want to ruin my collector's set nor items within it by opening the box and letting the gamers have a 'go' at them :roll:
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Re: Only boxed sets can get these items?

Post by MrHemlocks »

Come on! I only have a day or two before the kickstarter ends. Need to know before the deadline in case I need to buy more swag 8)
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Sorry to say the only way to get them is to buy the boxed set. The whole boxed set is only $30 so hopefully it's not too onerous to buy a "backup copy" if you need one!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

goodmangames wrote:Sorry to say the only way to get them is to buy the boxed set. The whole boxed set is only $30 so hopefully it's not too onerous to buy a "backup copy" if you need one!

So, I pledged $60.00 for the gold and also some extra $$$ for a few adventures. Now, if I up my kickstarter $30.00, for also a copy of the silver edition, I will get two box sets...one gold the other silver?

Also, when will the adventures be mailed out? Will they be mailed the same time the Coffin adventure is to be sent (August)?
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

I'm getting two boxed sets, too -- I'm sure the various "add on" items will ship at the same time as the Kickstarter materials (but that's my opinion, not anything official). I don't think they'd ship two shipments because that just costs more.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”