Request an adventure thread!

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Request an adventure thread!

Post by MrHemlocks »

I thought it a good idea to post a thread concerning DCC adventures....what would you like to have in the pipeline.

For me, it is all about mushrooms. I want a DCC adventure to center around mushroom people their underground complex and the struggles facing them. That is what the player characters are for... help the mushroom people. Make it a trilogy ...epic!

DM Cojo
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Request an adventure thread!

Post by DM Cojo »

Any new zero level funnel would make my day. I heard there is one in the pipe. I wouldn't mind a haunted house adventure. The Arwich Grinder in Crawl #9 is great, and whet my appetite for more like that. An underwater adventure would be cool too.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

DM Cojo wrote:Any new zero level funnel would make my day. I heard there is one in the pipe. I wouldn't mind a haunted house adventure. The Arwich Grinder in Crawl #9 is great, and whet my appetite for more like that. An underwater adventure would be cool too.
You are clearly a man of discerning taste.

Let it be known that I am working on more than one 0-level funnel, among other projects that I am farther behind on than I should be.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Gameogre
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Gameogre »

I'm TIRED of the oh look at this old ruin nearby! My poor villagers need to grab pigs and buckets and head into this or that trouble.

Blah!!!!

What I want....what I need! Is adventures that come to ME! 0 level adventures that travel!

Your village is raided by Pirates! Help defend it or die! Oh gods,look at that! Captain Dread is leading them and he has been dead these past thirty years!

A terrible Zombie outbreak has stuck your city! Survive until help can get to you!

Orcs are at the Gate! You must defend your town from a Horde of Orcs! If only you hadn't voted down the tax for the town wall two years ago!

In the middle of the hottest summer in fifty years it suddenly begins to snow. The Winter Queen's army has invaded!
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Post by DCCfan »

Gameogre wrote:I'm TIRED of the oh look at this old ruin nearby! My poor villagers need to grab pigs and buckets and head into this or that trouble.

Blah!!!!

What I want....what I need! Is adventures that come to ME! 0 level adventures that travel!

Your village is raided by Pirates! Help defend it or die! Oh gods,look at that! Captain Dread is leading them and he has been dead these past thirty years!

A terrible Zombie outbreak has stuck your city! Survive until help can get to you!

Orcs are at the Gate! You must defend your town from a Horde of Orcs! If only you hadn't voted down the tax for the town wall two years ago!

In the middle of the hottest summer in fifty years it suddenly begins to snow. The Winter Queen's army has invaded!
This is a good point. Why do villages seem to be built right next door to the creepiest thing within 100 miles?
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

DCCfan wrote:This is a good point. Why do villages seem to be built right next door to the creepiest thing within 100 miles?

Why not? :lol:
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Good idea. Let's combine with the original request:

After a weirdly colored rain strange funguid creatures start to grow out from the ground in the village.

Is there anyone who wants to write this adventure? :)
Vorpal Mace: a humble rpg blog with some DCC-related stuff.
Gameogre
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Gameogre »

I just daydreamed about fungoid creatures growing out of the ground at the local graveyard,then killing people and placing there corpse in the gravyard with fungule seed in it!

Each corpse had multiple fungoids bursting out of it and then people started to be infected by airborn seeds,like pollen!

Swelling up with painful red blotches those infected slowly turned inhuman but with greater intelligence,until the died.....

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”