Link to Doom of the Savage Kings Session Part I (Spoilers)

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

TriggerHappy
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Link to Doom of the Savage Kings Session Part I (Spoilers)

Post by TriggerHappy »

No spoilers comment:

Having a lot of fun with DCC RPG and both the intro 0 level adventure in the main book and this one have been well put together. I really like DotSK story, after 3 to 4 hours of play there has been plenty of NPC interaction and I still don't know exactly what's going on in Hirot.

BTW - We have 3 copies of DotSK so if anyone managed to get a hardcopy of this years (2013) Free RPG adventures for DCC RPG and wants a hardcopy of DotSK I would love to trade. I live in Australia though ...

EDIT: Ended up buying direct from Goodman - I may still have one spare copy - I'll let you know when I know END EDIT

Link to our 2nd foray into DCC RPG (SPOILERS):

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/9569032#9569032
Last edited by TriggerHappy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Link to Doom of the Savage Kings Session Part I (Spoiler

Post by Harley Stroh »

Trigger!

Great play reports! (Especially through the link.) Whoever is judging is *awesome.*

You guys have been making short work of the beast ... well played! I'm hoping with some lucky rolls the beast and the other villains might step up the lethality. But good play should be rewarded, and your party seems on top of their game!

Here's hoping for overconfidence ... :twisted:

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
TriggerHappy
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by TriggerHappy »

Thanks Harley,

Andy our DM/Judge is doing a great job, especially as he hasn't done it for years. As I said its been great fun playing DotSK, we have indeed been lucky to date but it says something about the adventure if we can have this much fun when the encounters have not killed anyone yet :twisted: So thumbs up for a great adventure :D

I was skeptical about DCC RPG initially and the funky dice didn't help but a DCC RPG fan at RPG Geek convinced me and by coincidence my Paizo subscriber friend already had pre-ordered it - so glad we gave it a go!

Keep it coming!
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by beermotor »

Yeah, enjoyed this write-up as well. Looks like a lot of fun, can't wait.

I know you said "10 might be too many 1st levels for this module" but it looks like y'all are getting pretty lucky with the rolls so far. Remember that can swing the other way, too. And it will, eventually . . .

;-)

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”