Modules in Washington State...

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

jozxyqk
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Modules in Washington State...

Post by jozxyqk »

My FLGS seems to have trouble getting DCC RPG modules in -- when last I checked they told me that their distributor reported being out of Starless Sea, and that People of the Pit was not available in the "Western warehouse." Both have been on order for quite some time, and I'm starting to get antsy.... Has anyone else had problems ordering the modules in the Western US? I'm in Washington State. Is Starless Sea gone? Is it being reprinted? Is the FLGS just not doing its job?

I'd much rather do business with them (I still remember buying my first set of dice there 20 years ago), but I might have to start ordering online...
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Modules in Washington State...

Post by Harley Stroh »

Hmm. That doesn't seem correct. What's the name of the FLGS? Let's see if we can resolve.

[edit] Feel free to PM me if posting the name of shop feels weird.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

My local store tells me they're all on back order as well. They've never got copies in despite trying to order them several times.

And this is in Kentucky.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

All the modules are in print and available from the Goodman Games warehouse. As with the core book, which sold much faster than distributors could keep ordering, the modules are also doing quite well and the distributors are just not keeping up with demand. We've gotten several large orders recently so I think things will get a better for retailers soon. Please tell your local retailer to keep pestering their distributors to order more!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”