Tuesday, 6 PM, April 18, Mt. Prospect, IL, DCC RPG funnel!!

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

kleefaj
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Games Plus

Tuesday, 6 PM, April 18, Mt. Prospect, IL, DCC RPG funnel!!

Post by kleefaj »

On Tuesday, April 18 we're going to play Terry Olson's Escape from the Shrouded Fen at Games Plus, 101 W. Prospect Ave., Mt. Prospect, Illinois at 6 PM.

Pre-gens, swag, and chocolate candy to be provided. Bring dice, pencil/pen, scratch paper.
immanentized5
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Tyche's Games

Re: Tuesday, 6 PM, April 18, Mt. Prospect, IL, DCC RPG funne

Post by immanentized5 »

Hey - I ran (almost) the first part of Escape as a demo game last weekend, and we are doing the second portion in a few weeks. Do you have any advice/tips from your experience? My players managed to go straight to the temple chamber/boss fight before I left them on a cliffhanger. I'm not afraid of a TPK, but want to keep the second session fun (and longer than 20 minutes!).
kleefaj
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Games Plus

Re: Tuesday, 6 PM, April 18, Mt. Prospect, IL, DCC RPG funne

Post by kleefaj »

I'd let them go wherever they want to go but I'd try to hint at the danger to come. Maybe some minions to give the PCs a clue that a big fight is coming that they just might not be ready for. If they ignore the warning then let 'em get creamed.

If they do get wiped out, maybe have another set of adventurers ready to go (pregens) that are going in because it's been too long since the last party went in.

Jeff

Return to “DCC RPG Community”