Another DCC Game in Asheville, North Carolina

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Russtown
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Wyvern's Tale

Another DCC Game in Asheville, North Carolina

Post by Russtown »

Hello All,

I am pleased to announce that I will again be running a DCC 0-level funnel at the Wyvern's Tale, in Asheville, North Carolina on Saturday, August 20th, from 1:00 to 5:00 pm EST. The Event has been posted on both the Wyvern's Tale's web-based scheduling service, Warhorn, and on their Facebook page. The store really has a great DCC fan base. I hope if you missed the July game, you will be able to come out and join me for this event.

I am planning on running "The Vault of the House of Daeker"' a 0-level funnel of my own design based on the writing of Michael Moorcock and Sax Roemer. This slightly Egyptian-themed crawl has all the Appendix N elements and action that DCC gamers love and expect. The scenario played really well in July. There will be six slots to fill on Warhorn, but walk-ins are always welcome. Characters will be provided. If you enjoy DCC, or are just looking to try this fantastic OSR game, come and help make my second DCC World Tour event a success. :D
Russell

Return to “DCC RPG Community”