DCC Game in Asheville, North Carolina

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Russtown
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Wyvern's Tale

DCC Game in Asheville, North Carolina

Post by Russtown »

Hello All,

I am pleased to announce that I will be running a DCC 0-level funnel at the Wyvern's Tale, in Asheville, North Carolina on Saturday, July 23rd. The exact time has yet to be determined, but it will be an afternoon slot. I will post here again with the correct time. I learned from talking with Kent at the store that they will post the event tomorrow on both their web-based scheduling service, War Horn, and on their Facebook page. The store has a great DCC fan base. I hope they will come out and join me for this event.

I am planning on running "The Vault of the House of Daeker"' a 0-level funnel of my own design based on the writing of Michael Moorcock and Sax Roemer. This slightly Egyptian-themed crawl has all the Appendix N elements and action that DCC gamers love and expect. I hope that this will be the first of many DCC World Tour events that I get to run in the region.
Russell

Return to “DCC RPG Community”