Looking for GM for Live Stream DCC

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

osu4fan
Ill-Fated Peasant

Looking for GM for Live Stream DCC

Post by osu4fan »

Recently started a 5e live stream and we have had some decent success. Now we want to branch out and play some other cool games such as DCC on the stream! For now we are just looking for a GM that can run a weekly game for myself, a friend and another player TBD. Date is somewhat negotiable, we're looking for either Monday night or Friday night. 10PM start time and a run time til either 1 or 2 AM , US eastern time. Must have skype and a webcam with good mic and willing to be on a live stream and youtube vids. We will use the roll20 campaign forums and skype for communications.

Summary of Needs:

* GM available on Monday or Friday nights from 10 PM-2AM EST

* Webcam and mic and Skype.

* To join PM me with Skype info so we can discuss the campaign/stream and figure out if you're a good fit.

* Start date TBD.

My Twitch Channel

Most recent episode of Harmony 5e Show

SubReddit for my Stream
Max_The_Judge
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Game Kastle

Re: Looking for GM for Live Stream DCC

Post by Max_The_Judge »

I'm actually pretty interested in running a Castle Gargantua campaign but my weekly Sunday players are way too focused on conquering the Temple of Elemental Evil (1985 version). I'm free on Mondays but I'm in the PST timezone. It's OK, I work from home on Tuesdays. Are we married to Skype or is Google Hangouts an option? I've had a lot of success with Hangout games.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”