Looking for Ashland, OH Players

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

CironeAE
Gongfarmer
FLGS: The Citadel RPG

Looking for Ashland, OH Players

Post by CironeAE »

I recently moved to Ashland OH, and I would like to get a DCC gaming going.

Let me know if you are in the area and interested.
sniderman
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Looking for Ashland, OH Players

Post by sniderman »

CironeAE wrote:I recently moved to Ashland OH, and I would like to get a DCC gaming going.

Let me know if you are in the area and interested.
I'm in Mansfield (just south of you) and most of the DCC games I play in are down in Columbus. There's a semi-regular monthly game at Ravenstone Games run by Jim Yoder if interested.

http://www.ravenstonegames.net/
http://randomencountersohio.blogspot.com/
fullmentaljacket
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: dont have one?

Re: Looking for Ashland, OH Players

Post by fullmentaljacket »

galion ohio here. i would be interested in doing something local. i have yet to play dcc but do have lots of tabletop experience and dm'ed a group thru a home brew last winter.
Krex(N)Hunter Str:11 Agi:10 Sta:14(+1) Per:13(+1) Int:9 Luck:11 AC:10 HP:2 spear(1d8) Speed:30 I Will:+1 water skin (5sp) animal pelt 31cp lucksign: bountiful harvest +1hp/lvl Languages:common
Bitterbrew(C) Brewer Str:7(-1)Agi:7(-1)Sta:11 Per:9 Int:15(+1)Luck:14(+1)AC9;HP:1;Club -1 (1d4-1)Speed:30;Init:-1; Ref:-1; Holy symbol(25 gp),Skin of beer31 cp,Lucksign: The Broken Star (Fumbles) (+1)Languages: Common,one more
Grump(N) Gatherer Str:12 Agi:12 Sta:10 Per:3 (-3)Int:9 Luck:10 AC: 10; HP:1 Weapon:Knife(1d4) Speed:30 Will: -3 Backpack (2 gp) Basket of vegetables, 16 cp Lucky sign: The Broken Star (Fumbles)Languages: Common
Cutter(N) Halfling fowler Str:14(+1)Agi:13(+1)Sta:11 Per:12 Int:8(-1)Luck:12 AC:11 HP:4( -1=3 from fall)Sling +1 (1d4+1)Speed: 20; Init: 1; Ref: 1; Rations(1 day)(5 cp)Feathered cape 28 cp Lucky sign: Conceived on horseback (Mounted attack rolls)Languages: Common, Halfling Racial Traits: Infravision

Return to “DCC RPG Community”