Plenty of DCC in SF Bay Area's Big Bad Con

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Plenty of DCC in SF Bay Area's Big Bad Con

Post by Pesky »

The time is fast approaching for one of the coolest SF Bay Area cons:BIG BAD CON. This year there will be two days' worth of DCC and LotFP.

On Friday, Oct. 17, from 3-7pm you can get your LotFP on with +Thom Hall as he runs "The Gnomish Mines".

Then from 8 to midnight Thom will run his awesome DCC "Metal Militia" series where he does a one-shot based on Dio's Holy Diver (while playing said album during the game). I played in his adaptation of Cloven Hoof's Dominator last year and it was great fun.

On Saturday, Oct 18th, from 9am to 3pm, I'll be running "The Tomb of the Immortal Kahl" which is an upcoming adventure in the Purple Planet's Tomb of the Ancients supplement.

Afterwards, from 4pm to 10pm I'll be running this year's DCC Free RPG Day adventure, "Elzemon and Blood-Drinking Box".

Game registration begins on Sep. 20, so sign up for a badge and get your DCC on!
Terry Olson

Return to “DCC RPG Community”