Free RPG Day game session in Santa Cruz, CA

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Free RPG Day game session in Santa Cruz, CA

Post by Pesky »

Hi All,

I'll be running Goodman Games' Free RPG Day adventure "Elzemon and the Blood-Drinking Box" on Free RPG Day (June 21) at Mythic Games in Santa Cruz, CA. The game starts at 1pm, with 8 slots for players, first come, first served. If you are in the area, please come by and roll some dice, or at least say hello. :D

If you cannot make it, but want to check out the module, you can find the nearest participating store here. I'm the author of the adventure, so I'm interested in hearing any session reports from people running it...
Terry Olson
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Free RPG Day game session in Santa Cruz, CA

Post by GnomeBoy »

Pesk, it I weren't already engaged, I would be seriously thinking of taking a quick trip down to Santa Cruz for the day...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: Free RPG Day game session in Santa Cruz, CA

Post by Pesky »

GnomeBoy wrote:Pesk, it I weren't already engaged, I would be seriously thinking of taking a quick trip down to Santa Cruz for the day...
Ah well, I understand being busy. Thanks for the thought! I'm planning on running it again at Big Bad Con in Oakland...
Terry Olson

Return to “DCC RPG Community”