UK DCC RPG Players/Judges?

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

notsoninja
Ill-Fated Peasant

UK DCC RPG Players/Judges?

Post by notsoninja »

I'm interested to see what the following is like for DCC RPG here in the UK.

I ran a session at the recent UK Games Expo and I'm planning on running more public games in the Midlands (and possibly beyond) later in the year.

My next session is this coming Saturday in Leicester at our group's monthly meet which is open to all and I'm planning on running Perils Of The Sunken City subject to enough players turning up. I also have plans for:

The Raiders Of The Game Cupboard event in Burton Upon Trent on 21 June which coincides with Free RPG day. I'm planning on running Tower Out Of Time.

Arcadia Gaming Festival in Newark 6 September. I'm not decided on what to run yet but it might well be Sailors On The Starless Sea as I haven't run it in public yet.

Cheers,

Bruce
Weisenwolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: UK DCC RPG Players/Judges?

Post by Weisenwolf »

Did they go well?
notsoninja
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by notsoninja »

Oops, totally missed that reply, sorry! I really should spend more time in the forums rather than hanging out on Google+ I've run 7 public games to date with pretty good results and I'm much more comfortable with DCC now. Running public games with strangers is a challenge but one I really enjoy.

If there are any UK based players/judges who aren't aware we've got a small community over on Google+ The community is open to everyone who enjoys DCC RPG of course, but specifically aimed at those who want to game face to face in the UK or online in our own time zones.

Cheers,

Bruce
Weisenwolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Weisenwolf »

I don't know about you but I have struggled to source the products and it's a pain not being able to attend the various cons and so on

Return to “DCC RPG Community”