The Terminus Campaign

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

The Terminus Campaign

Post by Ravenheart87 »

My DCC RPG campaign (which was already mentioned here: http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/vie ... 76&t=44785) started last week. We are already through two short sessions, and if all goes well I can keep running one session every week, except maybe in December and January (holidays and thesis defense).

I started a new blog (http://vorpalmace.blogspot.hu/) to post my notes, house rules, session reports. The short history of Terminus and the first session reports are coming this weekend.
Vorpal Mace: a humble rpg blog with some DCC-related stuff.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Re: The Terminus Campaign

Post by Ravenheart87 »

The introduction I wrote to the world of Terminus is online now: http://vorpalmace.blogspot.hu/2013/10/t ... minus.html
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Two posts for today!
A quick overview for character creation: http://vorpalmace.blogspot.hu/2013/10/c ... ation.html
The first session report: http://vorpalmace.blogspot.hu/2013/10/t ... ion-1.html
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

The first Races of Terminus post is online on my blog. I start with humans naturally, then I'll post a race every day if possible, until all 22 of them are covered.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Amazons are online now too.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

I don't want to spam the topic, so from now on I'll post the links on Sundays about the new posts. :)

The campaign is going well, we're through the fourth session. Ten died, two were arrested, two reached level one, and there are a bunch of zeroes who are alive and waiting for their level up. Some crazy stuff happened down in the city and the sewers, especially on the third and fourth session. Mushroom people, exploding spore sacks, giant beetles, runaway crocodile, friendly troll tourist with icebox, canned troll meat, crazy demonic clown, high tech Elite Guards...

Since the amazon description the following were posted:
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

I wasn't that active this week, but of course couldn't leave the blog behind. This weeks posts were the following: What's coming in the following weeks? Session report #4, more races and more background (gods, planets, calendar), plus possibly a review, but that's not DCC RPG related. Stay tuned, follow and feel free to ask and comment. :)
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Fifth session was done last week, with lots of improvisation, because I left my notes somewhere else. So, maybe it's time to write the fourth report. Currently we have twelve casualties, two characters doing public work as punishment and four level 1 characters: a goblin thief, a human wizard, a human warrior, a halfling cleric of Dionysus.

Last weeks posts were the following:
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Last week was quite busy, so I didn't post as much, only three Races of Terminus articles - Khraan, Kobold, Lizardman.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Quick update on the Terminus campaign (which will continue this week). There were two posts last week. The first is about the aquatic race of the merfolk. Don't confuse them with mermaids. The second is about the feline mhroa. Because furries deserve some love too. :)
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

The last two weeks were busy again, so I only had three posts: Slowly I'm running out of races. So maybe it's time to write up some of the "elite classes" of Terminus. Plus there's one session left, which will have ratlings (by player request these'll possibly become a playable race later), a nasty sewer worm incident, a telepathic vigilante sewer monster and perhaps the most stupid player death so far.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

The Terminus Campaign is back! I didn't post here for a while now, but I'm done with my final exam and I have enough free time for my DCC campaign. I started with the missing fifth session report. Sixth is coming soon. Seventh session is going to be on next Thursday.

My posts about the 22 playable races of Terminus are done. I might introduce new races later.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted here anything related to Terminus. The campaign is at the 15th session at the moment. The last three sessions are missing from the Vorpal Mace blog, but that's not unusal... They will be posted in a few days or weeks. Today I started posting about the elite classes we use. The first one is the paladin. The next are going to be the thief-acrobat and the assassin, since we already have one of each in the party. It was their reward for killing Grey Lightning, the ratling ninja master.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”