Big Bad Con 2013 - October 4-6

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Big Bad Con 2013 - October 4-6

Post by Skars »

I have submitted two games to be run at Big Bad Con here in Oakland, CA over October 4-6. Once my game is posted I will supply links for World Tour inclusion!

http://www.bigbadcon.com/

If you don't know what Big Bad Con is, do yourself a favor and go find out. This is honestly my style of gaming convention and Sean Nittner is a great guy.
Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: Big Bad Con 2013 - October 4-6

Post by Pesky »

I'll see you at the Cloven Hoof Dominator session, Skars. Looking forward to some "corruptive behavior" :D
Terry Olson
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

Awesome! Great to hear, I think there is one slot left in the game (last I checked). Otherwise all of the slots for both sessions have filled up. 8)
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

The one surprise I will reveal for the upcoming session is I got a portable record player recently and I will be bringing the album to the session! :P
Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Pesky »

Skars wrote:The one surprise I will reveal for the upcoming session is I got a portable record player recently and I will be bringing the album to the session! :P
Nice, but what is this "record player" and "album" you speak of :wink: ?!? Hopefully the hotel is ready for us...
Terry Olson
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

Bahaha beings the Oakland Airport Hilton has housed a gaming convention of one shape or another for about 30 years, plus all the usual wildlife around the airport (a bunch of bars) there, probably keeps them on their toes.

And yes, Vinyl...VINYL! They bill it as gaming like it's 1974, I'm just bringing the soundtrack. :P

Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

Thanks to everyone for participating in my games this past Friday. I had a blast!
Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Pesky »

Skars wrote:Thanks to everyone for participating in my games this past Friday. I had a blast!
Thanks Skars! That was a good time! :D
Terry Olson

Return to “DCC RPG Community”