Southern CA DCC?

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

fanditch
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Southern CA DCC?

Post by fanditch »

So far, my posts for a game have had many views...but, alas, no responses. Any ideas where a lonely gamer might go to find a DCC game withing driving range of the Inland Empire area of Southern California? Don't make me leave my wife and five kids to set out across the country to find a DCC campaign....because I'll do it!
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: Southern CA DCC?

Post by Skars »

...you can leave LA and come up to California, we have tons of gamers. ;) If you do end up in the SF Bay Area, you are welcome at one of my chairs. But, the way to get in on some gaming action from the far reaches of the planet is online. I am running the Metal Militia weekly dcc rpg game on google plus hangouts.
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

Oh, and if you didn't see my earlier post, I am running two games at Pacificon over labor day weekend.
bleezy
Gongfarmer

Post by bleezy »

I live in Bel Air and I'm eager to play. I've spent most of my gaming days as a DM, but I honestly don't have time to run a campaign anymore. I'd be happy to play some characters though.

I'm quite a drive from the Inland Empire. Maybe someone in between wants to host a game?

Return to “DCC RPG Community”