DCC World Tour - Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Crimsontree
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

DCC World Tour - Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Post by Crimsontree »

I ran Tower Out of Time today at my FLGS, the Spellekijn in Leeuwarden. I had 7 players turn up & we all had a good time. They were all positive about DCC, found it easy to play & asked when they could play DCC again. They enjoyed the adventure too, so kudos to Michael Curtis for writing a good demo adventure & for the 8 pre-gens. Thanks also to Joseph Goodman for suppying me with the adventure.
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: DCC World Tour - Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Post by Skars »

Awesome! How long has spellkijn been around? I don't recall that shop and I thin I hit every flgs in the nl back in 2007 :)
Crimsontree
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Crimsontree »

Skars wrote:Awesome! How long has spellkijn been around? I don't recall that shop and I thin I hit every flgs in the nl back in 2007 :)
The Spellekijn's been around for 15 years. The owner's called Tol, he's an enthusiastic gamer & promoter of RPG/wargaming/card/board games. Here's the website.

http://www.spellekijn.nl
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

Awesome, I must have missed it :) Honestly my best gaming purchases in the NL were over the Queen's Day holiday. Unpunched Civ for 1Euro, yes please!
Crimsontree
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Crimsontree »

Skars wrote:Awesome, I must have missed it :) Honestly my best gaming purchases in the NL were over the Queen's Day holiday. Unpunched Civ for 1Euro, yes please!
Good call. I buy a lot of toys to use as handouts & monster figures every Queen's Day. A great way to pick up cheap stuff.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”