DCC World Tour - Lansing, MI

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Lansingmike
Ill-Fated Peasant

DCC World Tour - Lansing, MI

Post by Lansingmike »

I'm starting a World Tour stop in Mid Michigan. Open to all who can make it!

First game: Thursday, July 11, 2013
Capital City Collectibles, 2019 E. Michigan Ave, Lansing MI
6:30pm
This game will be a one off, with pregens.

Second game: Thursday, July 25, 2013
6:30pm
This game will be the start of an ongoing campaign style. Be ready to roll up some zero levels for funnel fun!

I'm planning to continue this schedule (2nd Thursday of month, one offs with pregenerated characters, 4th Thursday campaign play) as long as there is interest. I'm hoping to get enough new people into the game so the store will start carrying the rulebook, modules, and Zocchi dice (which I have yet to see in any stores around here).
Lansingmike
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: DCC World Tour - Lansing, MI

Post by Lansingmike »

Continuing with the World Tour in Lansing MI. Always room at the table (and if there isn't we'll make room).

Third game: Sunday, August 11, 2013
2pm-6pm

Fourth game: Sunday, August 25, 2013
2pm-6pm

Changed the day to Sundays as I was hearing back from some people saying they could make weekend games more often than weeknights. I've learned to prep for either a higher level module with pre-gens or a 0-level funnel depending on the number of players and their familiarity with DCC.

Also planning to get in touch with DaveCon (a primarily boardgame convention in Okemos, MI that have had some roleplaying) for September and maybe even UCon in Ypsilanti (as I don't see any DCC on their lists yet) if DaveCon goes well.
James D.
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by James D. »

UCon is an excellent convention. Please come and spread the DCC goodness!
Lansingmike
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Lansingmike »

The World Tour continues in Lansing, MI! Running a couple games this month at EveryBody Reads, 2019 E. Michigan Ave. Lansing MI 48912. October 16th and 30th at 6:30pm. A core group of players is forming but all are welcome (and I see a few other Michigan people on the boards). Players are only at 1st level so new players with a crowd of zero levels would fit right in.

Drop in, roll some weird dice, and watch as peasants find new and amusing ways to die!
Lansingmike
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Lansingmike »

I'm wrapping up the World Tour in Lansing this month with these sessions:

November 13 and November 27th, 2013. 6:30pm at Everybody Reads (2019 E. Mich Ave Lansing MI) community room for both games. Everyone welcome. Play is still at 0 and 1st level.

December is a bit too crazy for me to run anything but I'll be back at it next year!

Return to “DCC RPG Community”