Southeast Michigan - Players Wanted

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

sgates248
Ill-Fated Peasant

Southeast Michigan - Players Wanted

Post by sgates248 »

We have a small group (3 to 4 players) playing DCC approximately twice per month (sometimes more, sometimes less) and would like to find one or two more people to join us. This is a laid back group where fun is more important than knowing all of the rules. Most of us have families so we understand if you can't make it every time. New to DCC or even new to RPGs? That's fine! We also normally have treats and encourage you to bring beer or mead. :)
We play in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
If you're interested, leave a reply or PM me. Thanks!
oncelor
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Southeast Michigan - Players Wanted

Post by oncelor »

I'm in Scio Township! Unfortunately my life and gaming schedules are packed full for the time being -- I already have two game nights a week plus a session with the kids every other week. (My adding another session would require a DC 20 wife-check and I only roll a 1d16 for those.) But I'll let you know if my schedule clears up, or if our Friday game-night turns into a regular DCC session.
sgates248
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by sgates248 »

You're not far at all! Definitely let me know if something opens up for you.
jonchappellnow2
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by jonchappellnow2 »

Just a shout out from another South East Michigan group!

We're in Royal Oak and are past our 20th DCC session! Glad to hear of another group nearby!

Jon
http://guildofthedungeoncrawlers.blogsp ... w=magazine
sgates248
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by sgates248 »

Thanks! The blog looks great. I'll be sure to read through it this week. I've run some of the same adventures in my work group and I'm always interested to see how it went for others.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”