Starting a campaign in San Francisco, CA

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

pfooti
Gongfarmer

Starting a campaign in San Francisco, CA

Post by pfooti »

Hey DCC peeps.

I've decided that my desire to start a new DCC campaign, even though my regular gaming group isn't interested, has exceeded my general shyness.

So: starting a new DCC campaign in SF, CA sometime when I can get enough players together. It will *probably* be a weeknight game, twice a month or thereabouts.

Any interest, PM me on the boards or reply here.

About me: I'm a pretty experienced game-runner, I've been DM/GM of games since the late 1980s, in a variety of formats ranging from GURPS to Amber on the rules axis and D&D to Shadowrun on the setting one. I am looking for a bunch of reasonably laid-back people who remember the most important parts of oldschool gaming: fun and dismemberment.
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: Starting a campaign in San Francisco, CA

Post by Skars »

I'd love to play, but I am homebound with a new kiddo on the way. We play every other Friday in Fremont if you want to make the BART trip.

And come play at KublaCon this weekend!
aikibrewer
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by aikibrewer »

Don't know if you ever got a game together, but I've been running a game for about a year now. We play Tuesday nights in North Beach, on average a couple of times per month. We had 6 players and one had to leave, so we're looking to replace him. If you're interested, drop me a line.
Cristin761
Gongfarmer

Post by Cristin761 »

I will try this.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”