DCC in the Chicago-area

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Kergalli
Far-Sighted Wanderer

DCC in the Chicago-area

Post by Kergalli »

OK. It is time. I have been itching to start a DCC game, and just game in general, for months. We are looking for 2-4 more players in the Chicago-area. The game will most likely happen in La Grange Park - but this is flexible. Looking to play roughly twice a month. The campaign will be episodic, with most adventures wrapping up in a single session (meaning you will not be required to attend every session unless we schedule a longer story arc).

The idea will be to build up some characters in a mercenary group that will then be called on perform certain tasks. Players will be encouraged to have a small stable of characters and we will occasionally run new 0-level funnels and lower level adventures in order to allow newer characters a chance to progress.

Send me a private message if interested and I can get you more details. We are looking at starting as soon as December 2nd.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”