AetherCon? Online Con November 16-19!

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

AetherCon? Online Con November 16-19!

Post by ragboy »

Hey,

Just found this: http://www.aethercon.com/index.html

Two DCC scenarios (looks like two sessions of the same adventure), and a handful of LL and Savage Worlds scenarios -- as well as others.

Appears to use Roll20 for the VTT.

Just signed up for the DCC session on Saturday afternoon.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: AetherCon? Online Con November 16-19!

Post by ragboy »

Did anyone attend? I played a DCC game and an old school Star Frontiers game.

Overall, it suffered from the standard online/VTT problems: Missing folks, technology problems, and general disorganization -- but despite all that I had a great time. I'll post a more comprehensive review later...
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile

Return to “DCC RPG Community”