Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG Community on Google Plus

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Arijuna
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG Community on Google Plus

Post by Arijuna »

Hey all,

If you don't already know, there's a great community group for DCC RPG on Google+.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 2243499289

I'm not a fan of social media sites or Google+, but I've picked up so much useful info on there in the last couple days that I feel it's worth sharing.
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG Community on Google Plus

Post by ragboy »

I have made G+ my default gaming resource for DCC, S&W and pretty much any other RPG you want to play. Playing via hangouts is almost flawless (occasional problems, but it's the Internet... whatayagonnado?)
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

ragboy wrote:I have made G+ my default gaming resource for DCC, S&W and pretty much any other RPG you want to play. Playing via hangouts is almost flawless (occasional problems, but it's the Internet... whatayagonnado?)
I still check in on dragonsfoot, here, and odd74 but my sentiments are the same as ragboy. I don't use social networking sites in the traditional fashion and I don't like the g+ interface. But, it has become an awesome online gaming resource.
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

That community is pretty much the only reason I even log into G+.
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
Aaron_W
Gongfarmer

Post by Aaron_W »

Cool, I'll have to check there about finding a game.
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

Definitely Aaron. I run a DCC RPG campaign called the Metal Militia over g+ hangouts. We are at capacity at the moment, but there are other opportunities like mine posted there.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”