DCC RPG Greater Toronto Area

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

bigironvault
Far-Sighted Wanderer

DCC RPG Greater Toronto Area

Post by bigironvault »

Hi I'm starting a new DCC RPG campaign in the Greater Toronto Area (Brampton specifically). It is on the border of Mississauga and Georgetown, right off Mississauga Road and the 401. The gaming schedule will be once every month, on Saturdays from 12noon to 5pm, as most of our gamers are either in full-time careers or have kids. Average age of our group is 32+ and with about 7-20 years of gaming - so an experienced group.

The main campaign will be a good balance of story and combat, about 40-60 split. Players will start with 3-5 PC's depending on the number of people interested and will start at level 0. I tend to judge a loose campaign (not rules heavy) and certainly at a faster pace than most judges but not quite "movie" pace.

We currently have a total of 6 players as part of the stable with about 3-4 players per session at this time. Looking for 1 or 2 more committed players.

If you're interested please let me know!

Cheers.
Galadrin
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: DCC RPG Greater Toronto Area

Post by Galadrin »

I might try to make it, although my weekends tend to be hectic. I'll send a PM.
bigironvault
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: DCC RPG Greater Toronto Area

Post by bigironvault »

This offer is still open to other players btw. *Bump*

Return to “DCC RPG Community”