The Zharanthian Church

Forum for discussing DCC RPG characters, classes, and character-related subjects.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

The Zharanthian Church

Post by ragboy »

Hey,

Did some work on a semi-monotheistic church and how it affects the cleric class.

Let me know what you think:

http://mysticbull.blogspot.com/2014/04/ ... hurch.html
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Re: The Zharanthian Church

Post by MrHemlocks »

All this screams out the need to GG to make a campaign setting for DCC! The game is great but really needs a campaign setting to call its own...

DCC is becoming a house with tons of rooms but lacking a solid basement to support it all.
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by ragboy »

That is, in fact, my intention... well... actually I've already sort of done it. Eventually, it'll all be out there, either free or buried in a product.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

MrHemlocks wrote:All this screams out the need to GG to make a campaign setting for DCC!
I'm under the impression that there are at least a couple, if not more, bubbling in their respective pots, waiting to be released upon the world. But by third parties. Heck, there's already that Fallen Empire thingamajig, which I think has gotten good reviews...

Is that a problem? Or is it just that, like Veruca Salt, you want it now?
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “Characters”