Character Sheets

Forum for discussing DCC RPG characters, classes, and character-related subjects.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Banesfinger
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Character Sheets

Post by Banesfinger »

Thanks for these class-specific sheets, but I've found a few things which I can't find in the rules (I assume it was playtest stuff):

Next to Agility, there is a box for "Missile Damage". I can't find a reference to this in the rules.
Cleric sheet: under the lay-on-hands chart; it has reference to "CL" instead of the "dice" chart on page 31.
Wizard: under spells, what is supposed to go in the "check" area?

Minor Stuff
If each sheet is specific to class, you could probably pre-fill the "Class" area on the sheet.
On spellcasters (Wiz, Cleric, etc) you may want a space for "Caster Level"
Thief sheet: automatically add "thieves cant" to the languages section.
Luck: since any class may 'burn' luck points, it might be desirable to split the luck box (just like the Thief and Halfling sheets).
Dwarf/Elf/Halfling: you may want to automatically add their racial language.
Elf: you may want to add the elven immunities (e.g. sleep, paralysis).
Halfling/Elf/Dwarf: for infravision, point out the distance (e.g. 30-feet).
Warrior/Dwarf sheets: in the 'combat basics' box, you may want to re-label "attack" to "attack/damage/deed die".
Colin

Post by Colin »

Prolly a good idea to post these notes in the errata thread labelled "Stomp the Typo" above. They tend to get lost amid general thread use else.

Colin
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Banesfinger wrote: Minor Stuff
If each sheet is specific to class, you could probably pre-fill the "Class" area on the sheet.
On spellcasters (Wiz, Cleric, etc) you may want a space for "Caster Level"
Thief sheet: automatically add "thieves cant" to the languages section.
Dwarf/Elf/Halfling: you may want to automatically add their racial language.
Elf: you may want to add the elven immunities (e.g. sleep, paralysis).
Halfling/Elf/Dwarf: for infravision, point out the distance (e.g. 30-feet).
Do it, but only if they keep the original sheets too. Without these changes, the sheets are good for a few homemade (sub)classes. If those are filled in, I would need to create new sheets.
Vorpal Mace: a humble rpg blog with some DCC-related stuff.
bizarrojoe
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by bizarrojoe »

I've been working on my own version of the character sheet, and I think I have it to a point where I can share it with you all. I made a single PDF that uses multiple layers, so it's easier to work with. Depending on the class you want (including zero level), you choose the appropriate layer and print out the sheets that apply to the class.

There are still some kinks and features I want to smooth out, but I hope you find it useful:
http://www.filedropper.com/dccrpgmerged ... ersheetv30

Edit: Uploaded v3.0. I added Spellburn back in for Elves. Looks like Elves and Wizards use identical spell casting rules.
Ryanglee1987
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Ryanglee1987 »

Howdy Folks,

So i got bored the other night and made these for myself and everybody. I made them in Word 2007 so you may need to download word viewer to see it formatted correctly if you don't have word. These print off nicely on 4x6 flash cards. Hope this helps people with their DCC games! Feel free to email me back with anything to help improve them. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5JXv_ ... VB0UjZNbmc

-Ryan
Last edited by Ryanglee1987 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Colin

Post by Colin »

Ryan, your link is incomplete, unfortunately.

Colin
Ryanglee1987
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Ryanglee1987 »

Colin wrote:Ryan, your link is incomplete, unfortunately.

Colin
I just re-uploaded everything and posted the new link. Sorry for the mishap there.
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by beermotor »

It's got some textual issues, at least when I just downloaded it and looked at it, bunch of stuff was overwritten and unreadable.

I'm using a Mac, dunno if that's the problem (shouldn't be, PDFs ought to be universal).
bitflipr
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by bitflipr »

Any official word on when the official character sheets will be updated and complete?

Return to “Characters”