|Patron - Ganelea, the darkness of Mother earth
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Ducaster [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:34 am ]|
|Post subject:||Patron - Ganelea, the darkness of Mother earth|
Needed a patron for a custom Wizard in my current campaign and after reviewing the ones on the open list here got inspired by Paul Wolfe's Ganelith.
So here's a dump of available stuff in case it helps anybody else Probably going to review adjust the stuff on the fly as the campaign goes on.
Base Patron Write up http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Ganelea-Dark-Mother-Earth-v1.0.pdf
Invoke Patron "Spell" http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Invoke-Ganelea.pdf
First level Spell "Twisted Rebirth"http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Twisted-rebirth.pdf
The above spell is intended to spread Ganelea's twisted dark spores so a little more info on that is warranted. Essentially I customised the Animal summoning spell accordingly to create the basic power but the fun thing is that wherever the Sorcerer goes in my campaign the township they just left will probably be "suffering" some effects of the Twisted Angel Fungus in some way after they leave Hehe. SO if/when they return to a place it could be to a fascinating reception...
Twisted Zombie (Humanoid version): Always acts last Atk claw/corruption +1/HD melee (dmg 1d3 (+FORT Save VS Poison or take 1 Stamina damage)); AC 12; MV15’; Act 1d20; SP un-dead, half damage from bunt weapons; double from fire; SV Fort +1/HD, Ref +0, Will +10; AL N.
Basically these Pseudo undead are animated by the frenetic activity of the Fungal spores growing madly in them. Clerics may not be able to turn them unless "Plants/Fungi" are also "Unholy" to their deity. Mostly they rot down fast enough for that not to be a problem often.
Twisted Angel Fungus
If ingested before ripe causes the following. If the eater saves or recovers from the effect they are immune to further effects. They ripen in about a Month.
1. Fort Save DC 5. If failed... then the eater gains +1 Int or Pre or Agil no effect if save is made.
2. Fort Save DC 10 or Become drunk for 1 day. AT the end they recover normally
3. Fort Save DC 15 or Causes hallucinations for 1d10 days. AT the end the affected recovers normally, But can never again eat fungi or will become sick
4. Fort Save DC 20 or Skin yellows and they hate the taste of meat (makes them nauseous forever)
5. Fort Save DC 20 Gain a Patron Taint of Ganelea Lady of Decay. Treated as if a Patron Bond had been cast upon them at a level of 12-13. May be “Cured” of this by a cleric divine intervention. If they die more Twisted Angel fungi will rise from their corps.
6. Fort Save DC 15 Gain a Patron Taint of Ganelea Lady of Decay. Treated as if a Patron Bond had been cast upon them at a level of 14-17 May be “Cured” of this by a cleric that blesses the target and gets a 4d Healing on them. If they die more Twisted Angel fungi will rise from their corpse.
7. Fort Save DC 10 Gain a Patron Taint of Ganelea Lady of Decay. Treated as if a Patron Bond had been cast upon them at a level of 18-19 May be “Cured” of this by a cleric that blesses the target and gets a 3d Healing on them. If they die more Twisted Angel fungi will rise from their corpse.
8. Fort Save DC 5 Gain a Patron Taint of the Lord of Decay. Treated as if a Patron Bond had been cast upon them at a level of 20-23 May be “Cured” of this by a cleric that blesses the target and gets a 2d Healing on them. If they die more Twisted Angel fungi will rise from their corpse.
If the fungus ripens and ruptures it sends out a cloud of spores that infects a quarter mile area. Crops will sicken and become stunted, eating them causes effects like option 8 above. Animals may suffer Patron Taint like effects after a while, and eating their flesh will cause effects like option 7 above. Those that save are forever immune to these effects.
Ideally I'd like to see the party being chased by some stalwart champion of justice determined to find out who is spreading the chaos fungal spores as a nice suprise for them some time (assuming the Sorcerer bonded to Ganelea survives any length of time!)
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group