Goodman Games

Fan Forums
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:32 am 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 10:57 pm
Posts: 32
Here's a one-sheet crawl called "They All Burn Down Here" that I wrote and illustrated. Hope you guys like it!
They All Burn Down Here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwgqF ... llFRk1sdGM


Last edited by KJ Obrien on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: [deleted]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:04 pm 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:59 am
Posts: 39
FLGS: Quantum Games
[deleted]


Last edited by TheDiceMustRoll on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:31 pm 
Offline
Ill-Fated Peasant

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 8
FLGS: Tabletop Gaming Center, San Antonio, TX
KJ Obrien wrote:
Here's a one-sheet crawl called "They All Burn Down Here" that I wrote and illustrated. Hope you guys like it! There's an optional player handout linked in the PDF.

They All Burn Down Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwgqF_ ... hudG8/view


This looks pretty cool. Great work!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:47 pm 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 10:57 pm
Posts: 32
TheDiceMustRoll wrote:
Yoink!

It's pretty good. Can you do more?

I might! I think I'll wait until MCC comes out though -- Really looking forward to coming up with adventures for it!

sillywilly4 wrote:
This looks pretty cool. Great work!!

Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:24 pm 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:49 am
Posts: 12
FLGS: Ettin Games
I'm hoping to get a DCC group going and have looked at a bunch of different funnels/0 level games, and this one really has me excited! I dig the story (especially that little twist at the end after the characters think it's over) and the artwork is fantastic. I hope you'll do more, I love the idea of one-sheet DCC games.

One question: do you have an idea of about how long it takes to play?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:49 pm 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 10:57 pm
Posts: 32
Antononymous wrote:
I'm hoping to get a DCC group going and have looked at a bunch of different funnels/0 level games, and this one really has me excited! I dig the story (especially that little twist at the end after the characters think it's over) and the artwork is fantastic. I hope you'll do more, I love the idea of one-sheet DCC games.

One question: do you have an idea of about how long it takes to play?

Sorry for the late reply! I've been away from tabletop for a bit.

When we play tested the adventure, we had games that lasted from as little as 2 hours to over 5 hours! I think it really has to do with how paranoid your players are. My first group spent over 2 hours tip-toeing around the first room!

I'm currently re-working an adventure that I wrote a few months back but never completed. I intended for it to be another one-sheet crawl, but it's getting pretty expansive. Also, it sort of feels a little more MCC-ish than DCC... but that's a pretty blurry line in the first place!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:01 am 
Offline
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:49 am
Posts: 12
FLGS: Ettin Games
KJ Obrien wrote:
Sorry for the late reply! I've been away from tabletop for a bit.

When we play tested the adventure, we had games that lasted from as little as 2 hours to over 5 hours! I think it really has to do with how paranoid your players are. My first group spent over 2 hours tip-toeing around the first room!


No problem, as it happens I'm going to be running it this weekend so you replied just in time!

KJ Obrien wrote:
I'm currently re-working an adventure that I wrote a few months back but never completed. I intended for it to be another one-sheet crawl, but it's getting pretty expansive. Also, it sort of feels a little more MCC-ish than DCC... but that's a pretty blurry line in the first place!


Can't wait to hear more!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:20 pm 
Offline
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:59 am
Posts: 57
Location: Oologah, OK
FLGS: Wizard's Asylum
Excellent work! I'm going to use it!!

_________________
Charlie
----------------------------------------------------
I (mainly) blog about role-playing topics at The Semi-Retired Gamer.

Reading: The Lair of Bones by David Farland.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:02 pm 
Offline
Wild-Eyed Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:50 am
Posts: 94
Location: Southern Indiana
FLGS: Game Knight
Great work!

Can't wait to test this one out on the peasants :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group