DCC - Warhammer

For DCC RPG rules discussion. Includes rules questions and ideas, new rules suggestions, homebrews and hacks, conversions to other systems, and everything else rules-related.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Thane
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

DCC - Warhammer

Post by Thane »

I hereby announce the official thread for interested parties to begin putting forth their musings and more practical applications pertaining to the converting of the esteemed 'Enemy Within' Warhammer campaign to the DCC Rpg.

For starters we need rules for Poison, Disease and Insanity, and tests of Fear! :twisted:

Magic is suitably dark and dangerous and would proabably need a few spell names changed to keep the Warhammer feel. The Religion and Beliefs of the Olde Worlde could be easily accomodated via DCC's patrons.

Maybe a 'careers/occupation' type table, some sort of 'Wounding' rules, and I suspect that's it.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it". ~ Voltaire
SYKOJAK
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: DCC - Warhammer

Post by SYKOJAK »

It seems to me that Poison and Disease would be Fortitude saves with the DC being based on how virulent the Poison or Disease is.
Insanity and Fear are Will saves.
There comes a point in time when it all comes down to the roll of a die!

Return to “Rules discussion”