Goodman Games
http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/

AD&BB Vol II is LIVE on Kickstarter - 5 days left.
http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=48168
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Shinobi27 [ Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:18 pm ]
Post subject:  AD&BB Vol II is LIVE on Kickstarter - 5 days left.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/933149012/dcc-rpg-angels-daemons-and-beings-between-volume-2

Author:  Minlok [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AD&BB Vol II is LIVE on Kickstarter

Very cool. I just backed the Kickstarter. I can't wait till it comes out. I have an elf in my weekly game that could use some of the patron flavor found in this book. My fingers are crossed on the Doug Kovacs cover stretch goal. That would be awesome.

Author:  Raven_Crowking [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AD&BB Vol II is LIVE on Kickstarter

Signal boost.

Author:  Blood Axe [ Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AD&BB Vol II is LIVE on Kickstarter

AWESOME!!!! I really wanted a second volume of this and asked about it quite awhile ago. A book for elves is a great idea. Going to back this right now!!!!

Author:  Shinobi27 [ Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AD&BB Vol II is LIVE on Kickstarter

Blood Axe wrote:
AWESOME!!!! I really wanted a second volume of this and asked about it quite awhile ago. A book for elves is a great idea. Going to back this right now!!!!

Thanks Mr. Axe! We've just passed our 4th stretch goal - Stefan Poag is no on the team.

Author:  Shinobi27 [ Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AD&BB Vol II is LIVE on Kickstarter

Minlok wrote:
Very cool. I just backed the Kickstarter. I can't wait till it comes out. I have an elf in my weekly game that could use some of the patron flavor found in this book. My fingers are crossed on the Doug Kovacs cover stretch goal. That would be awesome.

It's a long shot but we might get there. Thanks for the support.

Author:  Raven_Crowking [ Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AD&BB Vol II is LIVE on Kickstarter

Not reaching the Purple Sorcerer's Grimoire stretch goal would be sad.

I'd like the original AD&BB patrons to be in there as well.

Author:  Shinobi27 [ Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AD&BB Vol II is LIVE on Kickstarter

Raven_Crowking wrote:
Not reaching the Purple Sorcerer's Grimoire stretch goal would be sad.

I'd like the original AD&BB patrons to be in there as well.

Yes, we're hoping to get there. The stretch goal is for both volumes.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/