Angels, Daemons and Beings Between - resurrected.

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, michaelcurtis, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Shinobi27
Wild-Eyed Zealot
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Angels, Daemons and Beings Between - resurrected.

Post by Shinobi27 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Thanks so much. Glad you're enjoying the book!

User avatar
Blood Axe
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 am
FLGS: The Portal
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Re: Angels, Daemons and Beings Between - resurrected.

Post by Blood Axe » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Shinobi27 wrote:Thanks so much. Glad you're enjoying the book!
No man, THANK YOU! I wanted a hard copy of this, way back when I was a backer. The original pdf was good- but this new extended version is so much better! I hope a volume 2 is in the future. Lots of patrons here on this board already would be great in print, and more demi-patrons. You can count on me for a backer. :D
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.

fritsk
Far-Sighted Wanderer
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:41 am
FLGS: Speldorado

Re: Angels, Daemons and Beings Between - resurrected.

Post by fritsk » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:34 pm

I just got the Dagon HC fro rpgnow. It looks really spiffy and contains lots of interesting stuff to read through. thanks!

Shinobi27
Wild-Eyed Zealot
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Angels, Daemons and Beings Between - resurrected.

Post by Shinobi27 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:47 pm

fritsk wrote:I just got the Dagon HC fro rpgnow. It looks really spiffy and contains lots of interesting stuff to read through. thanks!
Glad you like the book!

Woodland Mutant
Far-Sighted Wanderer
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:06 pm
FLGS: Mayhem Games, Des Moines, IA

Re: Angels, Daemons and Beings Between - resurrected.

Post by Woodland Mutant » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Just ordered my hardback. Also ordered more Shudder Mountain modules.

I am so looking forward to this. I have the original PDF, and getting my mutated little mitts on this extended HB Version further solidifies my patron bond with Chaos.

It's this year's Christmas present to myself.
:mrgreen: :idea:

User avatar
beshawn
Far-Sighted Wanderer
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:32 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Angels, Daemons and Beings Between - resurrected.

Post by beshawn » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:23 pm

beshawn wrote:Thanks for doing this, I was also a backer who never received a physical copy. I got the e-mail, and am looking forward to finally having this.
I should chime in and say that I did get the hardcover, it's great.

Thanks again to the people who revived this. I never thought that this would actually be in my hands. I haven't compared the original PDF to the expanded print version I have, but it's awesome to know there's actually more here!

Shinobi27
Wild-Eyed Zealot
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Angels, Daemons and Beings Between - resurrected.

Post by Shinobi27 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:37 am

Woodland Mutant wrote:Just ordered my hardback. Also ordered more Shudder Mountain modules.

I am so looking forward to this. I have the original PDF, and getting my mutated little mitts on this extended HB Version further solidifies my patron bond with Chaos.

It's this year's Christmas present to myself.
:mrgreen: :idea:
Thanks for the support and I hope you love the product. Now you can put a name to that Chaos: Entorpus!

Shinobi27
Wild-Eyed Zealot
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Angels, Daemons and Beings Between - resurrected.

Post by Shinobi27 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:42 am

beshawn wrote:
beshawn wrote:Thanks for doing this, I was also a backer who never received a physical copy. I got the e-mail, and am looking forward to finally having this.
I should chime in and say that I did get the hardcover, it's great.

Thanks again to the people who revived this. I never thought that this would actually be in my hands. I haven't compared the original PDF to the expanded print version I have, but it's awesome to know there's actually more here!
We're all grateful for the support for the print version.

Post Reply

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”