World-Quest of the Winter Calendar: A "World-Shaping" Funnel

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Bean965
Far-Sighted Wanderer

World-Quest of the Winter Calendar: A "World-Shaping" Funnel

Post by Bean965 »

I just released World-Quest of the Winter Calendar. This is a "world-shaping" 0-level funnel designed especially for players - and Judges - who've "been there, done that" when it comes funnels. In "World-Quest," the PCs are thrust into a lost, "living morality tale." They have to explore six chapters of the tale and interpret what they see to a god. This re-counting works like a great, big cosmic game of "Telephone," fueling a ritual that changes the very nature of their world! These changes affect the Judge's campaign setting in terms of both narrative and game mechanics.

This module weighs in at a whopping 50 pages of content: a 28-page adventure, two new Patrons - the Devil-Wraith of Grim Inchyron and The Logos of Lamushea (complete with Invoke Patron and Patron Taint tables and new Patron Spells - and a new class, elf-cousins called Zvarts.

"World-Quest" can be purchased for $13.00 plus S&H by contacting the publisher at steve@stevebeangames.com. The module can be previewed at RPG Now http://www.rpgnow.com/product/173443/Wo ... orld-Quest. At RPG Now you can also purchase the module in PDF format for $8.00. I'll send anyone who purchases a print copy can the PDF for free.

World-Quest of the Winter Calendar is co-written by Goodman Games contract writer Steve Bean and Minneapolis DCC Founder Julian Bernick and features development work by Goodman Games talents Roy Snyder, Brendan LaSalle and Terry Olson. Cover art is by newcomer Nathan Campos and the interior art features work by the amazing OSR veteran Thomas Denmark and another talented newcomer, Lyle Lynde.
Rotten
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: World-Quest of the Winter Calendar: A "World-Shaping" Fu

Post by Rotten »

Will Julian bring any copies to sell at Gary Con? I'll buy one there if so.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”