3PP in the UK

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Weisenwolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

3PP in the UK

Post by Weisenwolf »

Anyone known where hard copies of any of the 3PP adventures can be purchased in the UK (or even Western Europe)?
Shinobi27
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: 3PP in the UK

Post by Shinobi27 »

Weisenwolf wrote:Anyone known where hard copies of any of the 3PP adventures can be purchased in the UK (or even Western Europe)?
Hey Weisenwolf, most 3PP are available as print on demand, rather than available in stores. My products are available in print online and distributed by post. Some 3PP products are produced in the publisher's home, such as some of the zines, but they too are order by post. Hope this helps.
Weisenwolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Weisenwolf »

Shinobi27 wrote:Hey Weisenwolf, most 3PP are available as print on demand, rather than available in stores. My products are available in print online and distributed by post. Some 3PP products are produced in the publisher's home, such as some of the zines, but they too are order by post. Hope this helps.
Yea I know I'm just not a fan of PDF's I like a nice solid published book so that is what I'm looking for
Shinobi27
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Shinobi27 »

Weisenwolf wrote:
Shinobi27 wrote:Hey Weisenwolf, most 3PP are available as print on demand, rather than available in stores. My products are available in print online and distributed by post. Some 3PP products are produced in the publisher's home, such as some of the zines, but they too are order by post. Hope this helps.
Yea I know I'm just not a fan of PDF's I like a nice solid published book so that is what I'm looking for
Yes, I know, and I'm saying you can buy the solid published books online and they get posted to you. There's an option to get the actual printed book as well as the PDF. Cheers.
Weisenwolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Weisenwolf »

Yes I could do that but postage from the US is more expensive, the book is more likely to get damaged in transit (I have experience of this) and if it isn't marked as a book (i.e. it's marked as a game or whatever) I get hit for 20% tax and an £8 handling charge. All of this makes a $30 book cost about $60. Theoretically this shouldn't all happen but it does; a lot.

So it would be nice to have stuff distributed from somewhere in the EU
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Let me know if you're interested in any of my stuff (Thick Skull Adventures) and i can look into shipping directly.
Shinobi27
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Shinobi27 »

Weisenwolf wrote:Yes I could do that but postage from the US is more expensive, the book is more likely to get damaged in transit (I have experience of this) and if it isn't marked as a book (i.e. it's marked as a game or whatever) I get hit for 20% tax and an £8 handling charge. All of this makes a $30 book cost about $60. Theoretically this shouldn't all happen but it does; a lot.

So it would be nice to have stuff distributed from somewhere in the EU
I get you. My bad. My books are actually printed in the UK by Lightning Source for RPGNow. I receive them in Australia and haven't had any concerns with the condition they have arrived in.

All the best!

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”