The Vertical Halls - Now Available!

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

josemasaga
Far-Sighted Wanderer

The Vertical Halls - Now Available!

Post by josemasaga »

Yes, the time has come! The Vertical Halls, a level 2 adventure for DCC RPG is now available on Drivethrurpg!

Although this is an Appendix N adventure (of course!), you can bring your elves, dwarves, and halflings along so they can suffer a horrible yet imaginative death at the hands of the various monsters and traps that populate The Vertical Halls. There’s never enough demihuman fodder!

But wait, ’cause there’s more. Somewhere in the adventure there’s a prop for a crucial puzzle; when you see it, you’ll know what we’re talking about. Once you know, get back here, and try to find the hidden instructions to make the most out of that prop…

…and this is only the beginning…
I'm a bookseller at Phlogiston books (Purveyor of fine wares for the Dungeon Crawl Classics Roleplaying Game since 2015 by appointment to Bobugbubilz) a division of Other Selves
Shinobi27
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: The Vertical Halls - Now Available!

Post by Shinobi27 »

Ordered the print and pdf. Can't wait to read through.
josemasaga
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by josemasaga »

Thank you Shinobi27! We hope you like it!
I'm a bookseller at Phlogiston books (Purveyor of fine wares for the Dungeon Crawl Classics Roleplaying Game since 2015 by appointment to Bobugbubilz) a division of Other Selves
Stretch
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Stretch »

My print copy came in a couple of weeks ago and I sat down to read it last week. Can't wait to run this. One of the better dungeons I have read. Lots of coolness here.

(Edited because one should never type and post from a phone. At least not if that person is myself.)
Last edited by Stretch on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Stretch
If you survive a crucible you grow the stronger for it. - Arrow.
josemasaga
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by josemasaga »

Wow, thank you! We're very glad to hear that! Please, when you run it, share your experience with us.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”