Q1 The Screaming Temple for DCC RPG is Here!

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

bbarsh
Ill-Fated Peasant

Q1 The Screaming Temple for DCC RPG is Here!

Post by bbarsh »

Re: Q1 The Screaming Temple (for DCC RPG) is Here!

Date: February 1, 2014

Q1 The Screaming Temple, for the DCC RPG, is now available for purchase at pacesettergames.com.

The module has been significantly expanded and redesigned for use with the DCC RPG system. Basically, I have added more screaming and more temple to The Screaming Temple. The module is 20% larger than the original!

Q1 is part of the Quick Play series and is designed or one or two nights of exciting play. The purchase price is a low $10.00. Furthermore, this is a limited edition print and each module is numbered. The entire print run is 100 copies. There will be no further DCC printings of this module. Also, no other existing Pacesetter module will be released as a DCC variant. This module will truly be a limited edition product.

Q1 The Screaming Temple is a 20-page adventure (increased from the 16-page original). An entire dungeon level has been added and the temple has more encounter areas. There are four new magic items and a new monster – all exclusive to the DCC RPG print of this module. Also, the original cover art has been enhanced for this special release.

Direct link to Q1 The Screaming Temple (DCC RPG):
http://www.pacesettergames.com/

Respectfully,

Bill Barsh
Pacesetter Games & Simulations
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Re: Q1 The Screaming Temple for DCC RPG is Here!

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Pacesetter doing DCC modules? Sounds fun.
Vorpal Mace: a humble rpg blog with some DCC-related stuff.
hussar1m
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by hussar1m »

Would love a review for this one.
bbarsh
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by bbarsh »

hussar1m wrote:Would love a review for this one.
Here is a review by Bryce. To be clear, this is a review of the original AD&D version, but it does cover the basics. The new DCC version has been expanded with a few more temple encounters and a new dungeon level.
As soon as I see some other reviews, I will link them here.

http://tenfootpole.org/ironspike/?p=153
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

bbarsh wrote:I have added more screaming and more temple to The Screaming Temple.
How can you go wrong with more screaming and more temple...?!?
Rick
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: Gateway Games & More

Post by Rick »

My copy arrived today. It looks promising & I'll pop back in to share my impressions once I've given it a thorough read-through. I did note an unfortunate typo on the first page; Goodman Games is listed as "GooJudgean Games" (even in the website address).

bbarsh
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by bbarsh »

Rick wrote:My copy arrived today. It looks promising & I'll pop back in to share my impressions once I've given it a thorough read-through. I did note an unfortunate typo on the first page; Goodman Games is listed as "GooJudgean Games" (even in the website address).

Crap. That has got to be some sort of auto-correct in Microsoft publisher. I went through and checked my prepub versions and it is correct in the first two then changes on the last proof and, of course, the final print. Well, it is good thing it is a one shot limited print module. :oops:

edit: Ok, I figured it out. The original prints had DM instead of Judge in the main body text. A search and replace removed the "dm" in Goodman and replaced it with Judge. So there you have it.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

bbarsh wrote:edit: Ok, I figured it out. The original prints had DM instead of Judge in the main body text. A search and replace removed the "dm" in Goodman and replaced it with Judge. So there you have it.
Return of the dawizard?
Vorpal Mace: a humble rpg blog with some DCC-related stuff.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Ravenheart87 wrote:
bbarsh wrote:edit: Ok, I figured it out. The original prints had DM instead of Judge in the main body text. A search and replace removed the "dm" in Goodman and replaced it with Judge. So there you have it.
Return of the dawizard?
Unfamiliar with this, I looked it up. Found a cool blog post explaining it, and giving other interesting examples of similar gaffs (King James Bible saying "Thou shalt commit adultery" for instance).

http://selinker.livejournal.com/32929.html
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”