DCC RPG Adventures Magazine

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Ceronomus
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Dungeon Games - Estero, FL

Re: DCC RPG Adventures Magazine

Post by Ceronomus »

First time caller, longtime listener.... ;)

What is the deadline for submissions. I'd love to put something together for consideration.
Silmarillius
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Silmarillius »

Just an update for everyone following this thread, there have been two submissions thus far:

Necropolis of the Blood God
The Mysterious Valley

The magazine is still accepting submissions. If you wish to submit, please email adv.submissions@straycouches.com. We are accepting Adventures, Monsters, Spells, and Artwork. For D.A.M.N. we are extending our deadline to August 31st 2013, hoping for a release by early fall.

-Silmarillius
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by ragboy »

Silmarillius wrote:
The magazine is still accepting submissions. If you wish to submit, please email adv.submissions@straycouches.com. We are accepting Adventures, Monsters, Spells, and Artwork. For D.A.M.N. we are extending our deadline to August 31st 2013, hoping for a release by early fall.
Submitted a proposal. Do you guys have guidelines for length? Is this a print-only or both print and electronic publication?
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
erik tenkar
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by erik tenkar »

How did I miss this before?

I may not have time to submit for the first issue, but I'll definitely be following the progress of this :)
Silmarillius
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Silmarillius »

Thank you to everyone who submitted to D.A.M.N. Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting submissions for the Fall Issue. We will inform all of you when we will be accepting submissions for our Winter Issue of D.A.M.N., as well, we look forward to the premiere issue of D.A.M.N. Previews will be available on this forum in the next month or so, so stay tuned adventurers!
Karaptis
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Karaptis »

Itching to see this, TA and Tales From the Fallen Empire!
Silmarillius
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Silmarillius »

Hey everyone, so we're a month away from releasing our first issue of D.A.M.N. and I'm going to be updating throughout the month of little previews. Here, in our first issue we have a class for The Barbarian. David Fisher is responsible for this amazing illustration:
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (98.19 KiB) Viewed 34968 times
Jobe Bittman
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Jobe Bittman »

I can't wait for the first issue.
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by ragboy »

Where is my DAMN!
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

ragboy wrote:Where is my DAMN!
DAMN has been experiencing some birthing pains, but with a little expert help, things should soon be sorted.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Karaptis
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Karaptis »

Aw DAMN!
cthulhudarren
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by cthulhudarren »

Where can we go to keep track of DAMN? Is there a blog? I don't want to miss it.
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by ragboy »

cthulhudarren wrote:Where can we go to keep track of DAMN? Is there a blog? I don't want to miss it.
I don't think there is, but I'm sure both here and G+ will light up with information once it's released.
AKA Paul Wolfe
My Gamer Profile
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by ragboy »

AKA Paul Wolfe
My Gamer Profile
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Will there ever be a xeroxed print version...? 8)
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Please let us know what you think of the material.....and since Crawl #9 will be out in the new year..........
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
DM Cojo
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by DM Cojo »

Just bought the PDF and it looks great. Will there be print versions available for purchase in the future?
Shinobi27
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Shinobi27 »

Submissions for Issue 2 now open. See below:
https://plus.google.com/114896191516801 ... SDUzonWobb

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”