Appendix N Adventures Annual Subscription

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Appendix N Adventures Annual Subscription

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

Appendix N Adventures

Appendix N Adventure provides Game Masters with a challenging, single-session adventure that can easily be dropped into an existing campaign, as well as an fantastic, inspirational module map and a set of illustrated player handouts. Each also contains new monsters, unique enemies, creative traps and bizarre settings to challenge players, and inspirational ideas for expanding the campaign and launch points into further adventures for the Game Master.

Physically, Appendix N Adventures are designed for a lifetime of use. These digest-sized (5.5" x 8.5") products feature detached covers (with maps on the back) created using traditional off-set printing, very heavy card stock and aqueous coating. The black-and-white interiors are printed on extremely thick and durable paper that does not allow any bleed-though. Appendix N Adventures come completely sealed in thick shrink-wrap and ship in non-bendable, chipboard mailers.

An annual subscription gives you a free copy of the first Appendix N Adventure, “The Ruins of Ramat” (shipping in November of 2012) as well as a new module every quarter in 2013 (January - April -July & October). Subscriptions purchased in 2013 will include the free module and every previously released 2013 module in the first shipment.

Appendix N Adventure Subscriptions are available here: http://bravehalfling.com/page22.html

John Adams
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Appendix N Adventures Annual Subscription

Post by ragboy »

I'm in! Subscription bought.

Get me some of them Appendix N adventures.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
BattleBrotherBob
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by BattleBrotherBob »

This is an opportunity to get the modules you offered on the Kickstarter, correct? I am part of that and want to make sure it is the same thing.

I hope you and your parents are feeling better. :)
Traveller player since 1978
AD&D player since 1978

Guess that just makes me a Grognard.

"Every movie can use more Bobba Fetts." Kevin Smith- Comic Book Men
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

That is right, BattleBrotherBob. These are the same modules available in the kickstarted. :)
John Adams
Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Pesky »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:That is right, BattleBrotherBob. These are the same modules available in the kickstarted. :)
Cool! I missed the kickstarter so I'm glad to get the chance to get in on these. Just subscribed :D .
Terry Olson
Nnesk
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Nnesk »

Can anyone voice an opinion or link to a review of these adventures? Or anything similar by the Brave Halfling (cool name).
I'm craving these, but still can't justify a purchase since I don't actually have a group yet.
Tactica
Primum non tedium
Colin

Post by Colin »

No one can really give a review of them because they haven't been released yet. BHP have done a lot of OSR works, however. If you look at DTRPG/RPGNow though, you can see any ratings and reviews for any BHP publications thus far, though you need to be aware, for instance, that the DCC RPG Ruins of Ramat won't be the same as the previous LL Ruins of Ramat.

Colin

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”