What 3PP classes are out there?

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

vivsavage
Far-Sighted Wanderer

What 3PP classes are out there?

Post by vivsavage »

Just curious what 3rd party classes are out there. I'm specifically wondering about the ranger, gnome, and half-orc.
Colin

Re: What 3PP classes are out there?

Post by Colin »

vivsavage wrote:Just curious what 3rd party classes are out there. I'm specifically wondering about the ranger, gnome, and half-orc.
None yet, but several have new classes planned. DCC has only just been released, and apart from Crawl! the releases thus far have been modules.

Colin
reverenddak

Post by reverenddak »

There have been a few released on these forums, and they seem to all have their own neat little perks. I want to consolidate the best and most popular and publish them in a future Crawl! issue. I'm not there yet, but it should be sometime this year. An "Advanced or Alternative" Player's Issue" of some sort. Colin's alternative Occupation system, and his random Character Traits will be part of that issue... that's the plan anyway. I just need to figure out how to consolidate all the new classes and then pick the winners. I have an idea that might be fun for everyone involved.

There have been a few rangers (and a bunch of Barbarians.) But I have not seen a Gnome or Half-orc yet!

I see opportunities there!
Reverend Dakota Jesus Ultimak, S.S.M.o.t.S.M.S., D.M.

(Dungeon) Master In Chief of Crawl! fanzine. - http://www.crawlfanzine.com/

"[...] there is no doubt that Dungeons and Dragons and its imitators are right out of the pit of hell." - William Schnoebelen, Straight talk on Dungeons & Dragons
Vanguard
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Vanguard »

I was thinking of making a Half-Orc class with abilities similar the rage mechanic that players can use via a magic item found in "Doom of the Savage Kings." Add some Darkvision, some Hatred-based ability, and maybe cannibalism and I think they're be good.
My Gaming Blog: The Earthlight Academy
http://earthlightacademy.blogspot.com/

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”