Adventures with Purple Duck Games

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: Adventures with Purple Duck Games

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Very nice to see Sepulcher right up there in to top 10 on RPGnow....#4 as I write this! Paul, if you're reading these comments, I hope you are very pleased!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mark_Gedak »

And a mini-review on Tenkar's Tavern.

http://www.tenkarstavern.com/2012/08/mi ... n-god.html
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by ragboy »

Wow. I go on vacation and become a star! ... joking.

Thank you all for the support so far. This was my first published RPG work, and I really enjoyed working with the team to bring it to fruition.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by ragboy »

Pesky wrote:
Raven_Crowking wrote:Hey, there. I just noticed AL2: Sepulcher of the Mountain God (by Paul Wolfe), up at RPGNow (http://www.rpgnow.com/product/104748/AL ... =FrontPage). This is a fun first level DCC adventure, that I have playtested and enjoyed. And, at $3.25, you really cannot go wrong!
Cool, picked it up today and looking forward to running the troops through it.
Pesky: Let me know how it goes. I'm always looking for feedback to improve the writing process.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Pesky »

ragboy wrote: Pesky: Let me know how it goes. I'm always looking for feedback to improve the writing process.
Will do. It may take a little while because the PCs have a few hurdles to surpass before they get to the point where I'm going to drop that in. I'll be sure to let you know how they fare.
Terry Olson
tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by tovokas »

Congrats Ragboy on getting your first work out there!
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com
Karaptis
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Karaptis »

Just picked this up today. Now for some reading!
Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mark_Gedak »

Thank you for your support.
Karaptis
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Karaptis »

No problem RC is a good guy. That was my selling point and it looks like I picked two winning modules between you two.
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

beshawn wrote:
Mark_Gedak wrote:When we get to the larger ones there will likely be Print on Demand (POD) options available. Our first few are two short for that kind of option although once the second release comes out I'm going to look at combining the first two or first three as a POD product.
I'm definitely hoping a print version comes along. Combining a few modules sounds like a good plan.
Now that we have 3 modules, is the Print On Demand option available? *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* Digest form would be great.
Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mark_Gedak »

The third module is available in Print on Demand right now.
Crimsontree
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Bone Hoard of the Dancing Horror

Post by Crimsontree »

I ran Bone Hoard of the Dancing Horror for my group a few weeks back & they really enjoyed it. In fact, their characters now live in the Lair of Dellspero & they call themselves "The Dellsper-ados". :lol:

The rockfalls have been cleared, sturdy front doors have been placed at the entrance & the group's Halfling is cooking up a storm in the kitchen (aka room #8). 2 Neutral monks of Amun Tor have set up camp in the Chapel of Melancholia & are planning on using divine intervention to cleanse it & rededicate it to Amun Tor. 2 Dwarven brothers & 2 human fighters share Dellspero's bedroom & the crypt is now a combat training room/armoury. The weird barnacle & glowing blue rift are still in situ. My group hope to sell 5 bottles of "Blue Wonder" for 100gp a bottle to Algric Blackspider (from Crawl #3) next week. They'll make a tidy profit if they survive the negotiations.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

That does my heart good to hear.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mark_Gedak »

We currently have our next Adventure Locale adventure in playtest. It things do well, it could come out before the end of January.

- Mark Gedak, Purple Duck Games.
Blood Axe
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: The Portal

Post by Blood Axe »

Mark_Gedak wrote:The third module is available in Print on Demand right now.

Have a link? Is there a bundle deal?
Thanks!
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mark_Gedak »

Well if you are looking for a bundle deal on all three of the AL line I made one for the Rpgblog's advent sale but no one snapped it up. Its here and I will leave it up to January 1st.

The print/pdf version of AL 3 is available here.
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

VERY cool thank you! I snapped AL3 a few days ago and loved it. Picking up the bundle was a no-brainer

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”