Open Art Call

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Open Art Call

Post by ragboy »

I have a couple of projects I'm planning to start before the end of the year. I'd like to have a handful of options as far as art goes. Please PM me for more information.

This is what I'm looking for:

- Website trade dress/art
- Pulp-style fantasy color art -- Something between the current DCC look and 1930's Weird Talesy kinda art
- "Old school" style b/w art -- Look at the core book...or pretty much any gaming supplement published before 1990... :)
- Similar to the Pulpy fantasy art ... looking for a sword-and-planet "look." This one is my top priority at the moment, so I can talk about it in some detail and shoot some examples of what I'm looking for.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”