Most find death in the crumbling ruins that stretch beyond sight into the mists south of the Great City; once rich districts now claimed by swamp and dark denizens. But for the desperate few, the ruins offer treasures the Great City denies them: fortune, glory, and a fighting chance!
Challenge your players with SC Series Adventures set in the massive crumbling ruins of the swamp-ravaged Sunken City. Easily introduce waves of beginning characters to your world, winnowing 0-level mobs down to bands of hardy explorers ready for even more dangerous fare!
- Features of the Sunken City Adventures
- Officially compatible with the DCC RPG
- Designed for 0-level characters with conversion notes for 1-level explorers
- Easily dropped into most campaigns
- Travel to and from the dangers of the Sunken City using unpredictable demon-powered sending stones!
- Every foe encountered is a new and unique creation - no standard baddies!
- Deliciously deadly, but with enough levity to keep the fun-factor high
- Available at the launch of the DCC RPG in early 2012!
Find out more at http://purplesorcerer.com
About Purple Sorcerer Games
Purple Sorcerer Games is the creation of Goodman-Games Forum regular Tovokas - designer of the popular 0-level Character Generator (over 75,000 DCC characters created!) and the 'Funky' dice roller. Needing additional adventures to test the creations of his character generator, the first Sunken City adventure was born, and the rest, as they say, is history!