Tales of the Fallen Empire...PDF has no campaign map

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Tales of the Fallen Empire...PDF has no campaign map

Post by MrHemlocks »

Unless I am blind I could not find a map of the campaign setting for Tales of the Fallen Empire. I got my PDF yesterday and glanced over it a few times and noticed a large amount of detail in regards to the history and lore, also some nicely done city maps but no world campaign map. What gives? You think a world as rich as this one and as detailed would have a map :?:
Last edited by MrHemlocks on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Re: Tales of the Fallen Empire...PDF has no campaign map

Post by Ravenheart87 »

MrHemlocks wrote:Unless I am blind I could not find a map of the campaign setting for Tales of the Fallen Empire. I got my PDF yesterday and glanced over it a few times and noticed a large amount of detail in regards to the history and lore, also some nicely done city maps but no world campaign map. What gives? You think a world as reach as this one and as detailed would have a map :?:
Page 106 (108).
Vorpal Mace: a humble rpg blog with some DCC-related stuff.
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Re: Tales of the Fallen Empire...PDF has no campaign map

Post by MrHemlocks »

Ravenheart87 wrote:
MrHemlocks wrote:Unless I am blind I could not find a map of the campaign setting for Tales of the Fallen Empire. I got my PDF yesterday and glanced over it a few times and noticed a large amount of detail in regards to the history and lore, also some nicely done city maps but no world campaign map. What gives? You think a world as reach as this one and as detailed would have a map :?:
Page 106 (108).

Thanks! This sure helps. I was at a lost in placing the various features without it. This map is sure easy to miss... not even mentioned in the index. Looks great!

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”