2018 Purple Sorcerer Games Free Tools Pledge Drive

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

2018 Purple Sorcerer Games Free Tools Pledge Drive

Post by tovokas »

That special time of year has rolled around once again: The 2018 Purple Sorcerer Games Free Tools Pledge Drive is Underway!

We do this once a year to raise funds to help cover the costs of creating, maintaining, testing, publishing, and hosting our free tools. As always there’s a pile of awesome prizes and rewards available to those who participate, supplied by the coolest people in the hobby, including the Dark Master himself! (If you’d like to add something to the prize pool, let me know quickly so we can add it to the list!)

The drive will run through next Saturday. I’m always astonished by the generosity of this community: thanks so much for your continuing support of the free tools!

(And I need to get back to hanging out here more often: In the early days this was the only game in town, and there was so much excitement in the air! The Google+ and Facebook groups are very active, but I know many still make this their DCC and MCC homes!)
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”