FORUM LOCKED AS OF 4/3/12. Forum for open playtest feedback related to character creation, class rules, skills, etc.
Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh
- Cold-Hearted Immortal
- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:30 pm
- Location: In a galaxy far, far, away (Missouri)
Devil Swine wrote:Love the random chart idea!
I agree. It fits into the feel of DCC RPG.
- Hard-Bitten Adventurer
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 pm
- FLGS: Athena Games Norwich.
- Location: Travelling the Otherworld
Alright then folks what options can be on this chart then (other than the few I already proposed?) If its to fit with the customizing feel of DCC I think we need about 10 to prevent too many warriors being too similar. We need 3 more at the least.
- Mighty-Thewed Reaver
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:44 pm
Eldric IV wrote: Tortog wrote:
d3+d4+d5+6 But without zocchi dice its: (((d6/2)+d4+(d10/2))+6).... right
Why not go all the way and roll d8/2 as well?
I have a d4... no need for simulation.
Besides, what's life without a little whimsy?