I have a couple of questions about halflings, as written so far.
1) Why does only 1 halfling get to burn luck to help out the rest of the party?
2) How do you determine WHICH halfling gets to be the good luck charm?
3) What happens if the entire party is Halflings?
4) If a halfling burns luck to help another, does it get the 1=2 halfling luck bonus?
5) Why do halflings get to dual wield weapons? As adventures who rely more on luck than skill to survive, this seems like an odd fighting style...
(1) was done to make a party full of halflings not be ridiculous.
(2) You choose. I don't think it is details when I'd make it a permanent choice for the life of the party (or halfling) as otherwise the luckier halfling would step in and that defeats the purpose. It mentions you can't 'cheat' the system by splitting up and regrouping, etc... so I think thats the intent.
(3) Everyone can use their own luck plus the good luck charm.
(4) I don't think so, the 2 for 1 is only for themselves.
(5) No clue!