No DCC mods on the 'Coming Soon' page?

Forum for all things DCC not covered by other sub-forums, including tournaments, cons, collecting, Aereth, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

guslandt
Wild-Eyed Zealot

No DCC mods on the 'Coming Soon' page?

Post by guslandt »

Apologies if I've missed an announcement or something, but I noticed there are no DCC adventures on the coming soon page, and was curious what was coming up next in the line?
Keraptis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: No DCC mods on the 'Coming Soon' page?

Post by Keraptis »

guslandt wrote:Apologies if I've missed an announcement or something, but I noticed there are no DCC adventures on the coming soon page, and was curious what was coming up next in the line?
I'm curious too!!! :?: :?: :?:

I thought you guys would have lots of DCCs out by now. I was hoping by now you would be putting out 1 or 2 a month by now like you were before 4E got announced.

When is the sequel to Forgotten Portal comming out? Punjar has 3 modules and Mountain King has 3 so I thought there would be one after Isle and Portal. :( :( :(

Inquiring minds want to know!!!
Burchard
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Burchard »

Not to mention the Punjar paragon adventures! We're halfway through Scions of Punjar and can't wait to see where things go from here!
Author: Soloquest series of adventures by Kenzer & Co.
Need a new gaming song? Check out Fourth Level Fighter. Lyrics/bass by me. Vocals/guitars/drums by my buddy, Aaron. Download it and spread the word!
Syffin
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Syffin »

I would love to know when we can expect more adventures, particularly paragon level Punjar, as I have started a second campaign because I put my Punjar one on haitus until the next adventure comes out. Not that I am not enjoying this new set of characters through Forges, that adventure is a lot of fun!

BTW I stopped in at Gen Con just to pick up my favorite publisher's new books and I have to say that I loved the new HH Eladrin and Tiefling!
Keraptis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Keraptis »

Wow. A week and no updates???? :( :( :(

It still says YOur Source For Adventures on the front page of the site. I hope that hasnt changed.

Seriously guys, I like the sourcebooks but the reason I like Goodman Games so much is because of the great adventures. I thought you would have tons of them by GenCon this year. Seeing less advenutres kind of worries me.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

I'm sure there are good reasons for the delays... I can't imagine there is any change in direction for the company; all indications since the advent of 4th Edition are that things are doing well for GG. In any product line, there are interruptions beyond the control of the producers. This may be one of those...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Keraptis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Keraptis »

And that might be true. I was just hopping that someone from Goodman Games might come in and at least tell us about the delays.

Death Dealer was supposed to come out in April and its still nowhere in sight ... :? :?
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

No worries, guys, we are still your source for adventure. A series of events have conspired to throw the release schedule seriously out of whack, the latest of which is moving our home office (which is why you haven't seen Joseph on recently). We still have a week, maybe two, of catch up.

And as for DD, it is laid out, proofed, but just barely missed the Gen Con deadline. Rather than rush this one and risk a mistake we decided to hold off and reduce the risk of mistakes. She will be out soon and looks really really good.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Thanks for the update, Harley!

Moving sucks, don't it?
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Long story short...some of you know I do Goodman Games and also have a "life outside," and the life outside recently involved a cross-country move. A lot of things have slowed down as a result. It will take a couple months to get caught back up, and the release schedule will be affected as well (as you're noticing). The next DCC will be Codex of the Damned, cover below. However, I'm not going to even quote a release date on this until things have settled down and I can predict dates with more certainly, so for now let's just say it's "coming soon"!

Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “Dungeon Crawl Classics - General”