Thanks for the $2.00/$5.00 PDF sale!

Forum for all things DCC not covered by other sub-forums, including tournaments, cons, collecting, Aereth, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Thanks for the $2.00/$5.00 PDF sale!

Post by Treebore »

I even bought stuff I have print copies of at these prices!
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Thanks for the $2.00/$5.00 PDF sale!

Post by Treebore »

Hey Joe,

The question has come up on ENWorld again, the one where will the PDF's be available to us for download after December 31st. RPGNow is supposedly trying to contact you about it as well.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Treebore wrote:The question has come up on ENWorld again, the one where will the PDF's be available to us for download after December 31st. RPGNow is supposedly trying to contact you about it as well.
That's up to the individual PDF sites - not just RPGNow, but Paizo, e23, and YourGamesNow as well. While we will not be selling the 3.5 modules anymore, we can still service customers who already purchased them. However, whether or not an individual site's technology will support it is up to the site. If I were you, I would download fast and keep a backup, just in case the site doesn't support it.

-- Joseph
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

According to RPGNow and PAizo, as long as you don't pull them, they will be able to keep them available to us buyers to download.

I still burned a copy of them to disk, but its nice to know if my house burns down I can still get them from the sites.
outlander78
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by outlander78 »

Hi folks.

During the end of year sale I bought a bunch of the Dungeon Crawl Classics - thank you for those great prices.

The idea that PDFs would be pulled from sale surprised me - had I known at the time that this was the last time I could buy your DCC PDFs I would have bought all of them.

Do you have any plans to offer them for sale again in the future, or are they gone for good?

thanks,
Andrew
Please try my old school computer game (link) and tell me what you think.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

There's a reason we called it the "The End is Near" Sale. :)

The d20 license has expired, and we no longer sell products featuring that logo. We're also focused on supporting 4E over 3.5. So it's possible they'll be back someday, but it's not something we're planning for or focusing on.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by xredjasonx »

I know there was discussion before, without a definite answer, regarding updating some of the 3.5 DCC's to 4th Edition. I would love to see something along the lines of DCC #8 Mysteries of the Drow. Whether it's that one or something new, I'd love to see more 'Underdark' modules.

Here's an idea if you ever do decide to update the old DCC's, have those ones for sale as pdf only, while only printing the new ones.

Anyways, as always, keep 'em coming!
outlander78
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by outlander78 »

goodmangames wrote:There's a reason we called it the "The End is Near" Sale. :)

The d20 license has expired, and we no longer sell products featuring that logo. We're also focused on supporting 4E over 3.5. So it's possible they'll be back someday, but it's not something we're planning for or focusing on.
Ah well. Thanks for the quick answer.
Please try my old school computer game (link) and tell me what you think.

Return to “Dungeon Crawl Classics - General”