The SALE is on!

Forum for all things DCC not covered by other sub-forums, including tournaments, cons, collecting, Aereth, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

The SALE is on!

Post by JediOre »

Take a look at Goodman Games home page. 50% off on DCCs includes print material!

I'm now the (as soon as it comes in the mail) proud owner of Castle Whiterock.
Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Re: The SALE is on!

Post by Jengenritz »

Get it...read it...love it...and vote for it in the ENnies!
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
magehammer
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by magehammer »

Will Castle Whiterock be converted to 4E or will there be another, different super module? Gaming minds want to know... :D
"Sometimes I feel like a 1st level wizard in a 15th level dungeon." -- Eliot Resol
Jengenritz

Post by Jengenritz »

I'll have to let the Big Boss Man answer that. I'm willing to take up the conversion challenge, though!
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
DCCfan
FLGS: The Comics Club

Post by DCCfan »

Will you have anything left in stock for gencon or should I bye now? I guess what I'm asking is are you holding anything back to sell at the GG booth.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by xredjasonx »

magehammer wrote:Will Castle Whiterock be converted to 4E or will there be another, different super module? Gaming minds want to know... :D
4E Super Module... :P *drools
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

We're not holding back anything specifically for Gen Con. Heroes Arise sold out earlier this week in the sale... other things may also sell out as time goes on.

As for plans to convert modules to 4E, the DCC line has some great stories and a great world which will definitely live on into 4E. We will be converting some of the 3.5 modules into 4E -- no promises yet as to which ones or what format, but they will reappear sometime. As for Whiterock, though... trust me, even if that's one of the 4E conversions, converting that monster's stat blocks will not be fast! For those counting at home, it has 530 keyed encounter areas... and many of them have multiple monsters... ay yi yi...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Sunderstone
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Sunderstone »

woot! Thanks for the sale, I just ordered 5 things yesterday. :)
a.k.a. Mithriltooth
Sunderstone
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Sunderstone »

meh, I need to stop. Just ordered 5 more about 30 min ago.

2-3 weeks for normal delivery sucks though.
a.k.a. Mithriltooth
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by xredjasonx »

goodmangames wrote:As for plans to convert modules to 4E, the DCC line has some great stories and a great world which will definitely live on into 4E. We will be converting some of the 3.5 modules into 4E -- no promises yet as to which ones or what format, but they will reappear sometime. As for Whiterock, though... trust me, even if that's one of the 4E conversions, converting that monster's stat blocks will not be fast! For those counting at home, it has 530 keyed encounter areas... and many of them have multiple monsters... ay yi yi...
I'd like to see Mysteries of the Drow be converted to 4E, it's one of the DCC's I never got around to running but really wanted to.
Hedgehobbit
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Hedgehobbit »

With the sale, I finally finished my complete collection of DCCs (baring some of the tournament ones). Suprisingly and fortunately, I only needed 5 of them. While its cool, its also sad as its the end of an era for me. I've been buying Goodman stuff since Broncosaurus Rex* and now its over. Not switching to 4e means no more Goodman for me.

Oh well. Maybe we'll meet again with 5th Edition.

Aaron

*I guess my dream of a revised BronoRex dies as well.
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by xredjasonx »

They are also going to be releasing a lot of systems neutral stuff, so don't give up hope yet.
Sunderstone
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Sunderstone »

woot got my 2 deliveries. 10 more DCCs in all to add to my collection. Thanks a ton to the folks at Goodman.
a.k.a. Mithriltooth

Return to “Dungeon Crawl Classics - General”